莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第153篇(在线收听) |
Cupid laid by his brand, and fell asleep: 丟下火炬的爱神沉沉入梦乡, A maid of Dian's this advantage found, 给月神的使女把良机送上,
And his love-kindling fire did quickly steep In a cold valley-fountain of that ground; 她赶紧将逗情激爱之火拾起,浸入附近的山泉,那泉水冰凉。
Which borrow'd from this holy fire of Love 既借得这神圣的爱情之火,
A dateless lively heat, still to endure, 这股热量便不舍昼夜燃烧激荡,
And grew a seething bath, which yet men prove Against strange maladies a sovereign cure. 它使流泉如沸水澎湃,有人证明这温泉是包治百病的绝妙药方。
But at my mistress' eye Love's brand new-fired, 现在爱神又借我情人之眼点燃情火,
The boy for trial needs would touch my breast; 为试功效,他用火炬触我的胸膛,
I, sick withal, the help of bath desired, 我于是病了,便向温泉求救,
And thither hied, a sad distemper'd guest, 我赶到那儿,满心里狂躁又凄凉。
But found no cure: the bath for my help lies Where Cupid got new fire--my mistress' eyes. 可温泉失效;因为它本来自我情人的双眼,就连爱神的火炬,也不得不由它复燃。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435560.html |