冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1169期:第五十六章 丹妮莉丝(4)(在线收听) |
You do not mean to die with him? You swear it, my queen? “你不会陪他殉死?女王陛下,您发誓不会这么做?” I swear it, she said in the Common Tongue of the Seven Kingdoms that by rights were hers. “我发誓。”她用七大王国——那些照理归她统治的国度——的通用语答道。
The third level of the platform was woven of branches no thicker than a finger, and covered with dry leaves and twigs. 平台的第三层用跟手指一般粗细的树枝搭成,上面铺满干叶和枯枝。
They laid them north to south, from ice to fire, and piled them high with soft cushions and sleeping silks. 他们将枝叶从北摆到南,象征玄冰到烈火,最后把柔软的枕头和丝被堆在最上,积得老高。
The sun had begun to lower toward the west by the time they were done. 等到一切备妥,太阳已经渐渐西沉。
Dany called the Dothraki around her. Fewer than a hundred were left. 丹妮将所剩无几、尚不满一百的多斯拉克人召集到身边。
How many had Aegon started with? she wondered. It did not matter. 当年伊耿扬帆出征时,最初又带了多少人呢?她不禁好奇地想。多少都没有关系。
You will be my khalasar, she told them. "I see the faces of slaves. I free you. “你们将是我的卡拉萨。”她对他们说,“在你们当中,我看到了奴隶的脸庞,首先,我放你们自由。
Take off your collars. Go if you wish, no one shall harm you. 取下你们的奴隶项圈吧,如果你们要走,没人会加以阻止,
If you stay, it will be as brothers and sisters, husbands and wives." 但如果你们选择留下,你们将彼此成为兄弟姐妹、男女夫妻。”
The black eyes watched her, wary, expressionless. 一双双黑眼睛看着她,充满戒心,面无表情。
"I see the children, women, the wrinkled faces of the aged. “在这里,我更看到幼儿、妇女和满是皱纹的老人的脸孔。
I was a child yesterday. Today I am a woman. Tomorrow I will be old. 昨天我尚为幼儿,今夕我已成为女人,明日我便将衰老。
To each of you I say, give me your hands and your hearts, and there will always be a place for you." 我告诉你们中每一个:把你们的双手和你们的心灵交给我,这里永远有你们的一席之地。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/435704.html |