职场英文口语 第233期:优先做某事(5)(在线收听) |
Here's a reminder of what Anna said.I've got to prioritise. 下面回顾下安娜说过的短语。我得分清主次。 This task is the most important so I'm going to concentrate on this first. 这项任务最重要,所以我得先做这件事。
It would be a great help if you could do this for me please. 如果你能接手这件事将是帮了大忙。
I'm going to have to put that off until tomorrow I'm afraid. 我恐怕得推到明天做了。
And don't forget, when you simply have too much to do, tell your boss! 当你的事情太多了时,别忘了告诉老板!
Hello Paul, sorry to bother you. 嗨,保罗,不好意思打扰你了。
I'm a bit worried… I just have too much to do and need some help. 我有点担心,事情太多了,我需要帮助。
Yes of course. I don't want you feeling stressed. 当然,我不想让你有压力。
Let me think… erm...I know, why don't I do the pen rota? 我想想……知道了,我帮你做轮值表吧?
It's OK, Denise has offered to do that.Phew, I mean super! 不用了,丹尼斯已经帮我做了。太棒了。
Erm… hmm… well, maybe Tom could help you with the launch party? 就让汤姆帮你处理发布会的事吧?
Launch party? What launch party?Didn't Tom tell you?No, he didn't. 发布会?什么发布会?汤姆没告诉你吗?没有。
We're launching the plastic aubergine on Friday.Oh no!Keep calm Anna! 本周五我们要举行塑料茄子发布会。不是吧!保持冷静,安娜!
We're here to help – although organising a launch party in a week is quite a challenge. 我们会帮你的。虽然在一周内组织发布会很有挑战性。
Find out how it goes on the next English at Work. Bye! 在下期的职场英语中寻找答案吧,再见! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/435942.html |