英语俚语天天说 第294期:"疯狂打call"是何意?(在线收听) |
介绍: 关于打call
打 call,非英语,日语为「コール」。百度百科是这么解释这个词的: LIVE 时台下观众们跟随音乐的节奏,按一定的规律,用呼喊、挥动荧光棒等方式,与台上的表演者互动的一种自发的行为。打 call 是对台上艺人支持与喜爱情感的集中表达。
a big fan of sb./sth.
I am a big fan of you.
我很喜欢你!
名人,离自己生活比较远,地位不同的人
My mom is a big fan of soap opera and she can't live without it.
我妈很喜欢肥皂剧。不看剧她就没法活。
call for sb.
①打电话找某某
I'm calling for Mr. Trump —is he in the office today?
我打电话来找川普先生。他今天在办公室吗?
②(去某地)接(某人)=pick up
Your flight is at 6 AM, so the driver will call for you at 4.
你的航班是早6点到,所以司机会在4点的时候去接你。
call sth. off
取消,停止
They've called off the wedding. I am really surprised.
他们已经取消了婚礼。我很惊讶。
call sb. names
(小孩)咒骂,辱骂,嘲笑别人
At school they called the little boy names because he was short.
小男孩长得太矮,在学校被别人嘲笑。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lytts/436883.html |