英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第74期:第五章 血型(27)(在线收听

 He laughed, and there was an edge to his laughter. 他大笑起来,但笑声很快戛然而止。

"Have fun at the beach... good weather for sunbathing." He glanced out at the sheeting rain. “祝你在海滩过得愉快……这实在是适合日光浴的好天气。”他看了一眼窗外的雨帘。
"Won't I see you tomorrow?" “我明天不能见到你吗?”
"No. Emmett and I are starting the weekend early." “不能。这周末艾密特和我会动身得很早。”
"What are you going to do?" A friend could ask that, right? I hoped the disappointment wasn't too apparent in my voice. “你们要去做什么?”一个朋友能这样问,对吧?我希望我声音里的失落不要表现得太明显。
"We're going to be hiking in the Goat Rocks Wilderness, just south of Rainier." “我们要去山羊岩荒地远足,就在雷尼尔国家公园的南部。”
I remembered Charlie had said the Cullens went camping frequently. 我记得查理提过卡伦一家经常去露营。
"Oh, well, have fun." I tried to sound enthusiastic. I don't think I fooled him, though. “哦,嗯,过得愉快。”我试图让自己的声音显得更热切些。但我不觉得我能骗得过他。
A smile was playing around the edges of his lips. 他的嘴角浮起一抹微笑。
"Will you do something for me this weekend?" He turned to look me straight in the face, utilizing the full power of his burning gold eyes. “这个周末你愿意帮我个忙吗?”他转过身来,脸直视着我,充分利用他那双燃烧着的金色眸子的魔力。
I nodded helplessly. 我无助地点了点头。
"Don't be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. “别生气,但你似乎是那种像吸铁石一样吸引着意外事故的人。
So... try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right?" He smiled crookedly. 所以……尽量别掉进海里,也别被什么绊倒,行吗?”他邪恶地笑着。
The helplessness had faded as he spoke. I glared at him. 他一开口,我的无助感就荡然无存了。我瞪着他。
"I'll see what I can do," I snapped as I jumped out into the rain. “我会留意,看我能帮上什么忙的。”我嚷道,然后跳进雨里。
I slammed the door behind me with excessive force. 我格外用力地“砰”地一声摔上了身后的门。
He was still smiling as he drove away. 他仍在笑着,把车开走了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/437617.html