【大家说英语】 第145期:愚人节(2)(在线收听

 April 2 4月2日

Read it! 读读看!
April Fools' Day is a day for pranks and fun. 愚人节是个恶作剧以及玩乐的日子,
It's a great day to laugh with your friends. 这是个和朋友一起欢笑的好日子。
Jim likes to play pranks on people. 吉姆喜欢对别人恶作剧,
But he's careful, too. 可是他也很小心,
He doesn't like mean pranks. 他不喜欢恶意的恶作剧。
Taylor played a joke on Susie today with a fake spider. 今天,泰乐用一只假蜘蛛开了苏希一个玩笑。
Abby is looking for Rob. 雅碧正在找罗柏,
Carol wants to see him. 卡萝要见他,
Rob wonders why. 罗柏不晓得为什么。
Conversation A 会话A
Abby! Look! The company president just walked in! 雅碧!妳看!公司总裁刚走了进来。
Really? Where? Where? 真的吗?哪里?哪里?
April fool! 愚人节快乐!
Oh! You played a joke on me! 噢!你开了我玩笑!
Haha. Of course! Today is April Fools' Day. 哈哈,当然啰!今天是愚人节嘛。
Oh, that's right! 对喔!
Do you often play pranks on people? 你经常对别人恶作剧吗?
Sometimes I do. But I'm careful. 有时候会, 可是我很小心。
Careful? Why are you careful? 小心?你为什么要小心?
Because I don't want to be mean. 因为我不想当个恶劣的人,
I don't like mean pranks. 我不喜欢恶意的恶作剧。
Conversation B 会话B
Did you play a prank on anyone today, Taylor? 泰乐,妳今天有对人恶作剧吗?
I played a joke on Susie with a fake spider. 我用一只假蜘蛛开了苏希一个玩笑。
April Fools' Day can be so much fun. 愚人节真是好玩。
Yeah. It's a great day to laugh with friends. 是啊,这是个和朋友一起欢笑的好日子。
Or at them. 或者是开他们的玩笑。
Don't play too many jokes on your friends. 不要对朋友开太多玩笑。
Why not? 为什么?
Because they may play a prank on you! 因为他们可能会对你恶作剧哟!
Don't worry. People don't fool me very often. 别担心, 别人通常骗不倒我。
Conversation C 会话C
Hi, Abby. Are you looking for someone? 嗨,雅碧,妳在找人吗?
Hi, Taylor. I'm looking for Rob. 嗨,泰乐,我在找罗柏。
You're looking for me? Why? 妳在找我?为什么?
Carol wants to see you. 卡萝要见你。
Oh, I wonder why. 哦,不晓得为什么喔。
Did I do something wrong? 我做错了什么事吗?
I don't know. 我不知道,
But maybe you should go find out. 不过也许你应该去确认一下。
Haha. This prank is a great idea. 哈哈,这个恶作剧的点子真棒。
Yeah! It's Alex and Susie's idea. 是啊!这是亚力克斯和苏希的点子。
Now we all get the last laugh! 这下我们全都整到罗柏了,我们才是最后的赢家!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/437923.html