【大家说英语】 第166期:全家团圆(在线收听) |
Lesson 1 Home 第一课 居家 May 1 5月1日
Susie's Family Reunion 全家团圆
Read it! 读读看!
Susie's family will have a family reunion. 苏希的家人要举办全家团圆,
Her whole family will meet together on Mother's Day. 她全家人将在母亲节团聚。
Abby's parents are traveling on Mother's Day. 而雅碧的爸妈要在母亲节出游,
Her family has get-togethers on important holidays. 她的家人都会在重大节日团圆。
When he visits Taipei, Rob gets together with his relatives. 罗柏造访台北的时候,也会和他的亲戚团聚。
Taylor sees her family twice a year. She misses them. 泰乐一年和家人见面两次, 她很想念他们。
Conversation A 会话A
Will you see your family on Mother's Day, Abby? 雅碧,妳会在母亲节和家人见面吗?
No. My parents are traveling on Mother's Day. 不会,我爸妈在母亲节要出游。
What about you, Susie? Will you see your family? 苏希,妳呢?妳会和妳的家人见面吗?
Yes. My family is having a family reunion on Mother's Day. 会,我的家人要在母亲节团聚。
That's great. Will your whole family be there? 真棒。妳全家人都会到吗?
Yes. My parents and brother will be there. 会,我爸妈和我哥哥都会去,
So will all my cousins. 还有我所有的堂表亲。
Cool! 真酷!
Conversation B 会话B
Does your family have family reunions, Rob? 罗柏,你的家人会办全家团圆吗?
Sometimes we do. My parents live in Taipei. 有时候会。我爸妈住在台北,
When I visit, my whole family has a big get-together. 我回去看他们的时候,我们全家人都会一起举办一场大聚会。
Wow. Do you have a lot of relatives in Taipei? 哇,你在台北有很多亲戚吗?
Yes. I don't see them very often. 有。我和他们不常见面,
So it's nice to spend time with them. 所以和他们相处是很开心的事情。
My family has get-togethers on important holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. 我家人会在感恩节、圣诞节和复活节这些重大节日聚会。
Conversation C 会话C
What are your plans for Mother's Day, Taylor? 泰乐,母亲节妳有什么计划吗?
I'm going to call my mom. 我要打电话给我妈。
Oh, that's nice. 哦,真贴心。
If I can't visit, I call. 我如果没办法回家探望,就会打电话。
Do you visit your family often? 妳经常回家探望家人吗?
I see them twice a year. 我一年会和他们见面两次。
I fly to Vancouver once a year. 我每年会飞到温哥华一次看他们,
My family comes to visit me once a year, too. 我的家人也每年会过来看我一次。
Will they come visit soon? 他们很快就会来看妳了吗?
I hope so! I miss them. 希望如此!我很想念他们。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/437944.html |