英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第300期:第十七章 游戏(25)(在线收听

 Three, she answered tersely. “三个。”她简单地答道。

Three! he scoffed. Let them come. The steel bands of muscle flexed along his massive arms. “三个!”他嘲弄着。“让他们来吧。”他粗壮的胳膊上钢铁般的肌肉群一路膨胀起来。
For a split second that seemed much longer than it really was, Carlisle deliberated.  对话停顿了片刻,卡莱尔仔细思索着,这一秒钟显得格外的漫长。
Only Emmett seemed unperturbed; the rest stared at Carlisle's face with anxious eyes. 只有艾美特一个人显得很镇定,其余的人都用焦虑不安的眼神注视着卡莱尔的脸。
Let's just continue the game, Carlisle finally decided. His voice was cool and level. Alice said they were simply curious. “让我们继续比赛。”卡莱尔最终决定道。他的声音既沉着又淡定。“爱丽丝说他们只是很好奇。”
All this was said in a flurry of words that lasted only a few seconds. 所有一连串的对话只持续了几秒钟。
I had listened carefully and caught most of it, though I couldn't hear what Esme now asked Edward with a silent vibration of her lips. 我仔细地听着,捕捉到了大部分的意思,但我还是没听到艾思梅问了爱德华什么,她的嘴唇沉默地颤抖着。
I only saw the slight shake of his head and the look of relief on her face. 我只看见他轻微地摇了摇头,她脸上露出了宽慰的神情。
You catch, Esme, he said. I'll call it now. And he planted himself in front of me. “你来当捕手,艾思梅。”他说道。“现在我来下令。”然后他让自己矗立在了我跟前。
The others returned to the field, warily sweeping the dark forest with their sharp eyes.  别的人都在走回场地上去,用他们锐利的目光警惕地扫视着幽暗的密林。
Alice and Esme seemed to orient themselves around where I stood. 爱丽丝和艾美特似乎刻意地围着我站着。
Take your hair down, Edward said in a low, even voice. “把你的头发放下来。”爱德华用低沉平缓的声音说道。
I obediently slid the rubber band out of my hair and shook it out around me. 我顺从地扯下绑着头发的橡皮圈,甩头让头发散落下来。
I stated the obvious. The others are coming now. 我点出那个显而易见的情况。“别的吸血鬼正在过来。”
Yes, stay very still, keep quiet, and don't move from my side, please.  “是的,待在那儿别动,保持安静,不要离开我,求你了。”
He hid the stress in his voice well, but I could hear it. He pulled my long hair forward, around my face. 他很好地隐藏着他声音里的紧张感,但我还是听出来了。他把我的长发拉到前面来,披散在我脸上。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438466.html