英语PK台 第153期:撞见偶像必备口语(在线收听

 Dialogue 1

(Jingjing and Xiao Gao are talking before the Gold Stone's concert begins)
(金石乐队音乐会开始前京晶和小高正在谈话)
Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao, I didn't think you'd make it out tonight. I'm glad you're here. I thought I was gonna be all by my lonesome!
京晶:嘿,小高,我还以为你今晚来不了了呢。我很高兴你能来,我刚才还以为我会一个人呢。
Xiao Gao: Are you kidding? The Gold Stones are my favorite band! I wouldn't miss it for the world! Besides, I already coughed up 300 kuai for my tickets.
小高:你开玩笑吗?金石乐队是我最爱的乐队,我绝不会错过。还有,我已经花了三百块买票啦!
Jingjing: Well, I'm glad that you made it. Hey, I've got a surprise for you!
京晶:总之我很高兴你能来,嘿,我有个惊喜给你!
Xiao Gao: What? Did you bring me some food? I'm starving!
小高:真的吗?你给我带好吃的了?我正好饿了!
Jingjing: No! I got a hold of some backstage passes! You and I are gonna meet the Gold Stones after the show!
京晶:不是啦!我得到了后台通行证!等表演完咱俩可以去后台和金石乐队见面。
Xiao Gao: Get outta here! No way! How did you get these?
小高:不会吧……不可能……你怎么做到的?
Jingjing: My classmate's dad does business with the Gold Stone's agent.She offered them to me because she couldn't come here tonight.
京晶:我同学他爸爸跟金石乐队经纪人是生意伙伴,她今晚来不了,所以就把这个机会让给我了。
Xiao Gao: Wow! You've got some great connections!
小高:哇哦!你的人脉太给力了!
Jingjing: Yeah, I know! Hey, it looks like the show's starting. Are you ready?
京晶:必须的,啊,看起来演出要开始了,准备好了么!
Xiao Gao: I sure am! This is gonna be great!
小高:当然啦!演出肯定超级棒!
习语短语
1. all by my lonesome = 自己一个人
2. I wouldn't miss it for the world! = 我肯定不会错过的(指某个事件非常重要,没有什么可以阻止我去参加)!
3. cough up (money) = 咳出,掏出(为买某个昂贵的东西掏钱)
4. get a hold (of something) = 得到(某个很难得到或者稀有的东西)
5. backstage pass = 后台通行证
6. Get outta here! = (口语)不会吧,你在开玩笑吧!
7. You've got some great connections. = 你的人脉太给力了!(由于人脉广而获得很多便利)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446087.html