英语PK台 第249期:人间四月天 一起踏青露营(在线收听

   Dialogue 1

  Jingjing: So, Xiao Gao, what are you gonna do for the weekend?
  京晶:小高,你这周末打算做什么?
  Xiao Gao: I haven't decided yet, it's still up in the air as to whether I'll go camping with my friends or go bike riding through the countryside.
  小高:我还没有决定。还不确定是要和朋友去野营还是骑自行车去郊外。
  Jingjing: Both of those things sound really tiring. Why don't you stay in town and hangout with your friends?
  京晶:听上去都挺累人的,你为什么不待在城里,就和朋友聚聚会呢?
  Xiao Gao: I'm an outdoorsman. I love nature, and besides, lately the weather has taken a turn for the better.
  小高:我是一个户外运动控,我爱自然,而且最近天气也开始好转了。
  Jingjing: I guess different things make us happy. I use my weekends to catch some shuteye.
  京晶:我想,让每个人开心的东西不一样,我通常用我的周末来补觉。
  Xiao Gao: I think you'd really like camping. How about we both go camping this weekend?
  小高:我觉得你肯定会非常喜欢野营的,不如我们这个周末去野营吧?
  Jingjing: I don't know, is it expensive?
  京晶:嗯,会很贵吗?
  Xiao Gao: Not at all! But I'd appreciate some help with gas money. It's a long drive out to the campsite.
  小高:一点儿也不。但是如果能你能付一些汽油费就再好不过了,去宿营地的路程还挺远的。
  Jingjing: Okay, I'll spring for gas. Can I help with anything else?
  京晶:好的,那汽油费我就出了,我还能帮忙做些什么吗?
  Xiao Gao: I'll let you set up the tent, you'll love it!
  小高:你可以搭帐篷,你肯定会特别喜欢的。
  Jingjing: It sounds like I'm getting the raw end of the deal. I heard that can be a lot of work.
  京晶:听上去不公平呀,我听说搭帐篷很费力气的。
  Xiao Gao: Don't worry, I'll help you through it. So are we on for the weekend?
  小高:别担心,我会帮你的,那么就这个周末了,说定了?
  Jingjing: We're on!
  京晶:定了!
  习语短语
  1. up in the air = 还不确定某事
  2. outdoorsman = 喜欢户外运动的人
  3. (something) has taken a turn for the better = 某事好转了
  4. catch someshuteye = 睡觉
  5. spring for (something) = 为某事付钱
  6. the raw end of adeal = 不公平,吃亏了
  7. to be on for (a time) = 约定好做某事
  Dialogue 2
  (Jingjing and Xiao Gao have just arrived at the campsite)
  (京晶和小高刚刚到达宿营地)
  Jingjing: Xiao Gao! You should have looked at the weather report before we left! I can't believe it's raining right now! This is the pits!
  京晶:小高,你真应该看看天气预报再出发,我简直不敢相信现在正在下雨,太糟糕了。
  Xiao Gao: Don't worry, we'll still have a good time. Hurry up and pitch the tent before we get any wetter.
  小高:别担心,我们还是可以好好玩儿的,快来,在我们被淋湿之前帮我把帐篷搭起来。
  Jingjing: There are a lot of poles, I don't know what to do first.
  京晶:这里有很多杆子,我不知道先干什么。
  Xiao Gao: There's nothing to it, watch me… There, all done.
  小高:其实很简单,你看我的,这样做就好了。
  Jingjing: I guess that wasn't so bad. So what are we supposed to do now? It's too cold and wet to be outside right now.
  京晶:看起来确实不难。那我们现在应该做什么?外面实在太冷太湿了。
  Xiao Gao: How about we make dinner in the tent? I brought a portable stove and some ramen.
  小高:那我们在帐篷里做晚餐吧,我带了一个便携式炉子和一些拉面。
  Jingjing: Now you're talking! Cooking is right up my alley. Ok, Xiao Gao, just sit back and relax. I'm gonna cook up a mean bowl of noodles.
  京晶:太好了,我最擅长做饭了,好吧,小高,你就坐在那儿休息吧,让我来大显伸手一番。
  Xiao Gao: Hey, you should come camping more often! You seem like a pro!
  小高:嘿,你应该经常来露营,你看起来像个专家呢!
  Jingjing: What can I say? I guess I'm just good at everything I do!
  京晶:哎,怎么说呢,我就是个全才,任何事都能做好。
  Xiao Gao: Well, I'm glad you're having fun.
  小高:我很高兴你能玩得愉快。
  Jingjing: Me too. Here, the food is ready, let's eat!
  京晶:我也是,来吧,晚餐做好啦,我们吃吧!
  习语短语
  1. the pits = 太糟糕了
  2. pitch a tent = 把帐篷搭起来
  3. There's nothingto it. = 做某事很简单。
  4. ramen = (日式)拉面;方便面
  5. Now you'retalking! = 太好了!
  6. right up one'salley = 擅长、喜欢做某事
  7. a mean (bowl/dish) of (food) = 美味佳肴
  8. a pro =“professional”的简称;高手;牛人
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446361.html