英语PK台 第336期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(79)(在线收听

   地点:罗斯公寓客厅

  人物:瑞秋,罗斯,桑迪
  事件:罗斯最终还是受不了多愁善感的男保姆桑迪而决定将他开除,瑞秋不忍看下去而躲了起来。
  Ross: Here goes...
  罗斯:我要去了……
  Rachel: I can't watch. It's like firing Elmo.
  瑞秋:我看不下去了。这就像是在解雇艾蒙。
  Ross: Sandy, hi, we um, we kinda need to talk. I'm afraid it's not working out.
  罗斯:桑迪,嗨,我们,呃,我们需要聊聊。我很遗憾地告诉你,此事好像行不通。
  Sandy: Oh...
  桑迪:哦……
  Ross: Yeah, um, I mean, Rachel and I think you are great with Emma, um, we just feel...
  罗斯:是的,呃,我是说,我和瑞秋都认为你照顾爱玛照顾得非常好,呃,我们只是觉得……
  Rachel: You! You feel!
  瑞秋:是你!你认为!
  Ross: I just feel that the... the chemistry isn't right. I'm sorry. We're... we're more than happy to give you good recommendation...
  罗斯:我只是觉得……我们之间的气场不太合。我很抱歉。我们很愿意为你提供好的推荐意见……
  Sandy: Oh, no, no, no! That's okay. I got a lot of offers from other families. I just picked you guys 'cause I liked you the best.
  桑迪:哦,不,不,不!没关系的。我从别家也得到了很多邀请。我选择你们是因为我最喜欢你们。
  Rachel: Oh, damn you Geller!
  瑞秋:去死吧,盖勒!
  Ross: Anyway, uh, well, I'm glad there's no hard feelings.
  罗斯:总而言之,呃,很高兴没有什么不愉快的感觉。
  Sandy: No, none at all. You need to be happy with whoever's in your home. Although if you don't mind telling me, what was your problem? Maybe it's something I can work on in the future.
  桑迪:不,一点都没有。你当然有权利选择你喜欢的人。但是,如果你不介意的话,可否告诉我你的问题是什么?有可能的话,我以后还能有所改进。
  Ross: No, you know, it's um, nothing you did, it's... it's um, it's my issue.
  罗斯:不,你知道,不是你做了什么,是……呃,是我的问题。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/446624.html