英语PK台 第485期:《老友记》900句(14)(在线收听

   地点:大学公共休息室内

  人物:钱德勒,罗斯
  事件:1987年,大学里的钱德勒和罗斯达成“君子协定”——谁都不能追求两个人都看上的女孩。
  Chandler: You know, I'm totally gonna ask her out.
  钱德勒:你知道,我一定要约她出去。
  Ross: Dude, I was gonna ask her out.
  罗斯:同学,我还想约她呢。
  Chandler: I said it first, bro.
  钱德勒:是我先说的,哥们儿。
  Ross: Well, I thought it first, Holmes.
  罗斯:呃,是我先想到的,同学。
  Chandler: Look, if you did...
  钱德勒:听着,你要是……
  Ross: Woha! Wait... What are we doing? What we have is too important to mess it up over some girl. I mean, we can get laid anytime we want.
  罗斯:喔!等等……咱们这是在做什么?咱们的关系太重要了,可不能因为一个女孩反目成仇啊。我是说,女孩对咱们来说还不是手到擒来嘛。
  Chandler: Totally. I had sex in high school...
  钱德勒:就是。我在高中就尝过禁果了……
  Ross: Me too. I'm good at it.
  罗斯:我也是。我可是高手。
  Chandler: All right, I'd say we make a pact. Neither of us will go out with Missy Goldberg.
  钱德勒:好吧,我建议咱们立个君子协议。咱们谁都不能和米西·戈德堡约会。
  Ross: You got it.
  罗斯:一言为定。
  Chandler: All right, so that's Missy Goldberg, Phoebe Cates and Molly Ringwald, who neither of us can go out with.
  钱德勒:嗯,所以,咱们谁都不能约的人是米西·戈德堡,菲比·凯茨和莫利·林沃尔德。
  Ross: Those are the pacts!
  罗斯:约法三章!
  Chandler: Oh, and Sheena Easton. But we probably couldn't get her anyway.
  钱德勒:哦,还有希娜·伊斯顿。不过咱们反正也追不到她。
  Ross: Oh, oh... maybe not you!
  罗斯:哦,哦……你大概确实追不上!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447135.html