英语俚语天天说 第305期:In one ear and out the other"左耳进右耳出"(在线收听

   介绍:

  Be in one ear and out the other
  左耳进右耳出
  My instructions to my kids are often in one ear and out the other, especially if they have their phones in front of them.
  我给孩子们的指令经常是左耳进,右耳出,特别是他们手里拿着手机的时候。
  Be up to one's ears in sth.
  忙于,深陷于
  She's up to her ears in debt and has no money to give back to you.
  她债台高筑,没有钱还给你。
  Ears must be burning
  (因为被人议论)耳朵发热
  Wow, your ears must be burning because Mom and I were just talking about you and your new job.
  喔,你耳朵一定在发热吧!妈妈和我刚才正说你和你的新工作呢。
  Turn a deaf ear to sth.
  不予理睬
  She turned a deaf ear to her Dad’s advice and took the job anyway.
  她没有听她爸的建议,最后还是接受了那份工作。
  Earring n. 耳环;耳饰
  I couldn't wear these earrings because my ears aren't pierced.
  这耳环我没法带,因为我的耳朵还没有打孔。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lytts/447429.html