英语PK台 第542期:《老友记》900句(26)(在线收听) |
地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓 人物:瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比,钱德勒
事件:莫妮卡为没有婚礼资金伤心,钱德勒、瑞秋和菲比一起安慰她,可是越安慰越乱。
Rachel: Well what happened at dinner?
瑞秋:吃晚饭的时候发生什么事了吗?
Monica: My parents spent the money for our wedding!
莫妮卡:我父母把我们婚礼的钱花掉了!
Phoebe: My God! What did you order?
菲比:哦!天哪!你们点了什么?
Rachel: Wait, but there's no money? Well this is terrible! You guys are gonna have to get married in like a rec center!
瑞秋:等会儿,没有钱了?太糟了!你们要在某个娱乐中心结婚了!
Chandler: Honey, it's gonna be okay .
钱德勒:亲爱的,会好起来的。
Monica: No! No it's not! It's not gonna be Okay! It sucks! No swing band! No lilies!
莫妮卡:不!不会!不会好起来的!糟透了!没有摇摆乐队!没有百合花!
Rachel: You know what? It's gonna be okay. I mean you don't have to have this rustic Italian feast. Y'know? And—and you don't need, you don't need this custom-made, empire-waisted, duchess, satin gown, you can wear off the rack.
瑞秋:你知道吗,没事的,其实你不一定非要这种意大利式的乡村盛宴,你也不一定要这种定做的、英式腰线的、公爵夫人式的绸缎礼服,你可以穿现买的(非订制的)。
Chandler: Look, it really is gonna be okay. The important thing is that we love each other and that we're gonna get married.
钱德勒:哦,真的会好起来的。最重要的是我们彼此相爱,而且我们要结婚了!
Rachel: Do you even understand what off the rack means?
瑞秋:你到底理不理解“现买的(非订制的)”是什么意思啊? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/447517.html |