英语PK台 第758期:《老友记》900句(70)(在线收听

 地点:街头

人物:菲比,丽奇
事件:菲比“飞来横财”——莫名得了一部足球电话和1000元钱,而她将其送给一个街头流浪的女人
剧情文字
Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.
菲比:我给你带了字母汤来。
Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?
丽奇:你把元音挑出去了吗?
Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. ’Cause, y’know, “sometimes y”. Uh, I also have something else for you.
菲比:有,但我把“Y”留下来了,因为,你懂的,有时你会用得上“为什么”。我还带了其他东西给你。
Lizzie: Saltines?
丽奇:咸饼干吗?
Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
菲比:不是,但你想要一千元和足球电话吗?
Lizzie: What? Oh my God, there’s really money in here.
丽奇:什么?天啊,这里真的有钱!
Phoebe: I know.
菲比:是的。
Lizzie:Weird Girl, what are you doing?
丽奇:怪女孩,你要干什么?
Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don’t want it.
菲比:不干什么,我就是要给你,我不想要了。
Lizzie: No, no, I ha–I have to give you something.
丽奇:不,不,我得,我得拿点东西给你。
Phoebe: Oh, that’s fine, no. [e?ts fɑin]
菲比:不,不用了,这就行了。
Lizzie: Would you like my tin-foil hat?
丽奇:你要我的锡箔纸帽吗?
Phoebe: No. ’Cause you need that. No, it’s okay, thanks.
菲比:不要,因为你需要它。不用了,留着吧,谢谢。
Lizzie: Please, let me do something.
丽奇:求你,让我做点什么。
Phoebe: Okay, alright, you buy me a soda, and then we’re even. Okay?
菲比:好,这样吧,你请我喝汽水,我们就扯平了,好吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/448764.html