英语PK台 第772期:《老友记》900句(73)(在线收听) |
地点:菲比公寓 人物:菲比,帕克
事件:菲比无法忍受帕克对一切都赞美的“人生态度”
剧情文字
Phoebe: Let’s play the game of… who can stay quiet the longest.
菲比:让我们来玩……“谁能最久不说话”的游戏。
Parker: Or Jenga.
帕克:或者玩“层层叠”。
Phoebe: Let’s play this one first, and remember, whoever talks first loses.
菲比:我们先玩这个,记住,先说话的人就输了。
Parker: I lose, now Jenga.
帕克:我输了,现在来玩层层叠吧。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Oh my God!
菲比:哦,天啊!我的天啊!
Parker: Is something wrong?
帕克:有什么不对吗?
Phoebe: Wrong? You know the word wrong? Everything isn’t perfect? Everything isn’t magical? Everything isn’t a glow with the light of a million fairies? They were just brake lights, Parker!
菲比:不对?你还知道“不对”这个词?不是万事万物都很完美吗?一切不都是神奇的吗?一切不都是发光发亮的精灵吗?那只是红绿灯而已,帕克!
Parker: Well, excuse me for putting a good spin on a traffic jam!
帕克:好吧,美化交通堵塞是我的错误。
Phoebe: You don’t have to put a good spin on everything.
菲比:你不需要美化每一个东西、每一件事情的。
Parker: I’m sorry; that’s who I am. I’m a positive person.
帕克:对不起,我就是这样.我是一个乐观的人。
Phoebe: No! I am a positive person. You are like Santa Clauseon Prozac, at Disneyland, getting laid!
菲比:你不是!我这样的才叫乐观!你像是吃百忧解的圣诞老人在迪士尼乐园被别人占便宜了!
Parker: So what do you want me to do?You want me to be more negative, less happy?
帕克:那你想让我怎么样?你想让我变得消极、变得不快乐吗?
Phoebe: Much less happy!
菲比:要比现在不快乐很多!
Parker: Fine! Well then to quote Ross, “I’d better be going.”
帕克:好吧!那我也只好引用罗斯的话:我还是先走好了。
Phoebe:So long! Don’t let the best door in the world hit you in the ass on your way out!
菲比:再见!千万不要让世上最好的门打到你的屁股。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/448803.html |