外贸英语话题王 第17期:成交(在线收听) |
Let's call it a deal 成交 If I remember correctly,time of delivery is another point in which we differ. 我记得,对于交货时间我们意见不同。
That's right, Let's go into details of it. 对。我们来具体谈一谈吧,
Ok. I hope you can have these goods delivered before the end of September. We'd like them to be ready in time for our Christmas sales. 行。我希望你能在9月底以前交这笔货物。我们想为圣诞节备好货物。
Christmas doesn't come until the end of the year,does it? 圣诞节年底才到呢,对吧?
No. But in the United States,the Christmas season begins about a month before December 25. 对。但在美国,圣诞购物提前一个月就开始。
Well,I'm afraid a little bit difficule for us to advanced the time of shipment.Our manufacturers are fully committed at the moment. 哦,我恐怕很难提前发货。我们的厂家前已经全负荷生产。
I hope you can try to get them to step up production. 我希望你们能让他们增加产量。
They are already working three shifts a day to step up production as new orders keep pouring in. 由于新订单的不断涌入,工厂已经一天三班加速生产。
If that's the case,there's nothing to be done about it. 这样的话,就没有办法了。
I'm sorry. 对不起。
What's your last word as to the delivery date then. 你最后定一下什么时候交货?
By the middle of October. This is the best we can do. 10月中旬。这是最好的了。
All right.I'll take your words at that. 好吧,就依你。
Good. Let's call it a deal. And we'll do our best to advance the shipment,but your letter of credit should be opened early September. 好,就这么定了。我们会尽量提前发货,但你方信用证应在9月初开出。
I promise. 我保证。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449288.html |