外贸英语话题王 第48期:中美贸易关系(在线收听

   Sino-American trade relationship 中美贸易关系

  How many years have you done business with China? 你与中国的生意做了多久?
  Let me see about five years, we established our business relationship with Hua Mei of China import&Export Corporation in 2003. 让我想想,大约五年吧。我们是在2003年与中国华美进出口公司建立贸易关系的。
  Do you have any difficulties in doing business in China, you know the Chinese economic legislation is still incomplete? 在中国做生意有困难吗?你知道中国经济法规依然是不完整的?
  I don't think I have any problem with our Chinese partners. 我认为和我们的中方伙伴在生意上没有困难。
  They have always followed we contract stricily.  他们严格按照合同办事。
  We can do business directly with the corporation.  我们可以与公司直接做生意。
  As I mentioned before ,the chinese government is trying very hard to perfect its law.  正如前边所说,中国政府正努力完善法律法规。
  Its commercial legislation provides legal protection for foreign companies. 商业法为外国公司提供了法律保护。
  Well ,it's known that the Sino-American relation is in a dilemma.  嗯,众所周知,中美两国的关系处于进退两难中。
  Does it influence your business in China? 这影响你在中国的生意了吗?
  Actually not at present.  目前还没有。
  But we are afraid it will.  不过挺担心的。
  You know policies influence business to some extent.  你知道在某种程度上,政策影响着贸易。
  I hope our govemment will not be influenced by some extremists.  我希望政府不受那些极端分子的影响。
  China is really a large market.  中国是个大市场,
  We don't want to lose it. 我们不想丢掉它。
  Thank you. 谢谢。
  You're welcome. 不客气.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449320.html