外贸英语话题王 第84期:投资比例(在线收听

   Proportion of investment 投资比例

  Let's get started, ok? 我们开始吧,好吗?
  What is the price of the total amount of investment. 总投资是多少?
  About $6 million.  大约600万美元。
  This figure is large enough to provide the constructionfunds and circulation capital. 这个数目用来供给建设资金和流动资金足够了。
  How much would China be prepared to invest in this venture? 中方预备投资多少?
  We lay out about 51% of the total investment. 我们预备投资总投资额的51%。
  This includes of course,cash factory buildings, the right to use the site things like that. 这当然包括现金、厂房、场地使用权之类。
  Is there any regulation on the proportion of investment by foreign investors? 对外国合营者的投资比例,有什么规定吗?
  The regulation is rather flexible.  规定是很灵活的。
  But the investment by a foreign enterprise should not be less than 25%. 一般来说,外国合营者的投资不能少于25%。
  I see. How long will a joint venture last? 我明白了。合营的期限多长?
  How long do you want? 您希望多长?
  We can fix the term for 10 years first.  我们可以先定为10年。
  If we can run the venture well, the period can be prolonged later. 如果经营不错的话,以后期限还可以延长。
  An important matter I should mention is that the technology you provide should be the newest, 有一点我想提及的是,你方所提供的技术必须是最新的。
  and during the duration of the joint venture, you should continue offering us your improved technology. 而且在合资企业合同期限内,你方需不断向我方提供改进了的技术。
  You as too much,you certainly realize that technology has a price tag, we spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on scientific research every year,  你要求太高了。你当然知道技术都是有价值的。我们每年几十万美元用来搞科技。
  if you ask us to continually offer our impraved technology then you need to pay more for that. 您要求我们不断提供改进了的技术,那么你们必须付出更高的代价。
  You must be clear that technology should be always improved, otherwise, our products cannot compete with other. 您一定很清楚技术必须不断改进,否则我们的产品将无法与其他同类产品竞争。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449592.html