外贸英语话题王 第88期:寄售贸易(在线收听) |
Consignment trade 寄售贸易 Mr. Zhang, how's the business going in Shanghai? 张先生,上海的生意怎么样?
Generally speaking, business is going well. 总的来说,生意不错。
we have studied your catalogues and price lists and found that your products will be well received in our market, 我们研究了贵方的目录单和价格表,相信你们的产品在我们的市场上会很受欢迎,
so we've got more confidence to be your consignee in Shanghai. 因此我们有信心作为贵方在上海地区的寄售代理。
Our cosmetics, toiletries and other products are very popular in other parts of China. 我们的化妆品,化妆用具和其他产品在中国的其他地区都很畅销,
More and more Chinese women are fond of our products. 越来越多的中国品女性喜爱我们的产品。
You know, some of them are particularly produced for oriental women. 您知道,有些产是专门为东方女性而生产的。
As our consignee, you'll certainly make beautiful profits. 作为我们代理人,你肯定赚大钱,
Well. Mr. Zhang. Shall we move to the next point, the terms of consignment? 好,张先生,我们接下来谈一下寄售条件,好吗?
Okay. Let's start with the period of time,shall we? 可以。我们首先谈一下协议期限,好吗?
Good. Usually, the similar contracts signed with other consignees are based on 12 months, why not follow the suit? 好的一通常同类合同以12个月为限,何不照此办理?
I suggest the sales commence on or about May 1st, 2008 and continue through April 30th 2009. 我建议从2008年5月1日左右开始销售,直到2009年4月30日止。
Now we're in February, there're still more than two months before May 1st. 现在是二月份,距5月1日还有2个多月的时间。
We've got enough time to make all necessary preparations. 我们有足够的时间做必要的准备工作。
I suggest that after starting the operation we two sides meet around July 15 to decide on acceptable sales for the remainder of the consignment period. 我建议开始销售后我们双方在7月15日左右会晤一次,确定一下剩余的时间内可接受的销售额度。
I believe it will certainly benefit both of us. 我相信这样做对双方都有利。
Good idea. Mr. Zhang! 好主意,张先生。
You'd guarantee that our products will by then be displayed and sold in all big hotels large malls in Shanghai. 贵方要保证我们的产品届时在上海的各大饭店,购物中心陈列。
So long as your products arrive here before April 15th .2007, 只要你们的产品在2007年4月15日前到达上海,
we'll be able to manage all the sales to your entire satisfaction. 我们保证其销售,贵方会满意的。
During the consignment period, if you wish to increase the quantity of salable items, we shall cooperate on this matter through best efforts. 寄售期间,如果你方希望增加销售数量,我方会通力合作。
For those articles which can not be sold, you should make read justment. replacement or withdrawal of the goods in question. 对于那些不能销售的产品,你方应该将货物重新整理、调换或撤回。
Of course. 当然。
That sounds good. 听起来不错。
The goods will be delivered from Beijing where we've rented a warehouse, say by trucks it's more convenient than by train. 我们在北京租了仓库,货将从北京启运汽车比火车更便利。
The insurance no matter what it is, should be covered by you parly. 保险,无论什么险种,皆由贵方办理。
Of course.Mr. Zhang. It's a common practice, isn't it? 当然,张先生。这是惯例,不是吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449596.html |