外贸英语话题王 第95期:装船期限(在线收听) |
Loading period 装船期限 When can you ship the goods? 你方何时能装运货物?
In December. 十二月。
Is there any possibility for you to ensure prompt shipment? 你方有无可能即期装运?
I'm afraid not. 恐怕不能。
Our manufactures are fully committed at the moment. 我们厂家目前大量承约,我们不敢超出生产能力。
I can't give you a check that I know will bounce. 我不能给你一张肯定被银行退票的支票。
That will be too late. 那太晚了。
You know, Christmas is coming; 你知道圣诞节就要到了,
we want the goods on the market before the ends of November to catch up with Christmas sales. 我们希望货物11月底前上市,以便赶上圣诞节销售旺季。
Anyway, can you do anything to advance the shipment to November? 无论怎么说,能否把装船提前到11月份。
You know, a timely delivery means a lot to us. 按时交货对我们来说太重要了。
The best we can do is to effect shipment at the end of November. 我们能做的就是11月底装运。
Let me put it this way. 我这样说吧,
We've agreed to conclude the deal on a FOB basis. 我方同意按船上交货价达成交易,
Even if you deliver the goods at the end of November, 即使你方11月底交货,
we still have to go through the customs and this will take us about 2 weeks. 我方还需过关,这将花两个星期的时间。
If you manage to deliver the goods two or three weeks earlier, everything will be fine and we will be able to make it. 如果你方提前两至三周交货,一切都会好的,我方将能赶上销售旺季。
Well, as this is the first transaction, I think we can make a deal. 好吧,因为这是第一笔生意,我希望我们能达成交易。
I'll get in touch with the manufacturer and ask them to try their best to advance the shipment to middle of November. 我将与厂家取得联系,请他们尽最大努力于11月中旬交货。
Perhaps some other orders will be canceled. 也许一些其它的订单将被取消。
We'll keep you informed. 我们将与你方保持联系。
That's very kind of you. 你太好了。
I'm looking forward to receiving your advice of shipment as early as possible. 期待早日收到你方的装船通知。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449604.html |