外贸英语话题王 第105期:续约代理(在线收听) |
Renew agent 续约代理 Good morning, Mr. Smith. 早上好,史密斯先生。
Glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
Me, too. Mr. White. I have received your letter about agency. 我也很高兴见到你,怀特先生。
It was about your new product. 我收到你方有关新产品代理的信。
That's right. We have done business with each other for 4 years and we get along with each other quite well. 没错,我们已经合作了4年了,而且关系一直很好。
We feel that your firm is the right one to be our sole agent in your country and we'll have the pleasure of offering you a sole agency. 我觉得贵公司是担任我方在贵国独家代理的合适人选,我们乐于提名你们担任我们的独家代理商。
Thank you for offering us the sole agency for your products and appreciate the confidence you have placed in us. 感谢贵方让我们担任贵产品的独家代理,并感谢你们对我们的信任。
But there are several points which need further studying before we can give you a definite answer. 但是,我在给你明确答复前,还有几点需要进一步研究。
What are they? 哪几点呢?
First, we should have to be sure whether any of your new products overlaps what we are handling. 我们得弄清贵公司新产品中是否有与我们已经代理的项目重复。
Are you thinking of the domestic machinery of the imported equipment? 你考虑的是国内机器还是进口设备?
Both. Second, to what extent would you help us technically? 都有,第二,在技术方面,贵方能给我方何种程度的支持?
We can assign one of our techical representitives to train your staff members who are in charge of our equipment. 我们将指定一名技术代表来培训贵公司指派负责我方设备的人员。
I see, I think I am quite clear now after your explanation. 我明白了,我想对你的解释,我已经清楚了。
Thank you. 谢谢。
I'll arrange another meeting with you when your draft contract is ready. 一旦你方协议草案准备好后,我可以安排与你方再次见面。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449614.html |