外贸英语话题王 第108期:代理协商(在线收听) |
Discussion with the agent 代理协商 We'd like to know your plan to push our products since you'd like to act as our agent. 既然贵方想邀请我们产品的计划。
Well, we'll do a lot of advertising in newspapers and on TV programs. 嗯,我们会在报纸上和电视节目里多登广告,
We'll also send our salesmen around to promote the sale of your goods. 还会派出销售员到各处促销你们的产品。
We propose the guaranteed annual amount to be 400,000 dollars for a start. 我们建议保证的年销售总额开始先定为40万美元。
What is the territory to be covered? 代理地区包括哪些地方?
All of Europe. 整个欧洲。
And the rate of commission you want to charge? 您收取多少佣金?
We usually get a 9% commission of the amount on every deal. 我们通常收取每笔交易额9%的佣金。
But all our agents in this line are getting a 6% commission. 但是我们这类商品的所有代理商都只拿6%的佣金。
Our customers are not familiar with your goods so we'll have to spend a lot of money in marketing your products. 我们的客户对你们的商品不熟悉,要使你们的产品畅销,我们得多花钱。
Since there is sale resistance to overcome in tbe beginning, you should allow us a higher commission. 由于开始要克服销售阻力,您应该给我们高佣金。
Our price is worked out according to the cost. 我们产品价格是按照花费来计算的。
A 9% commission means an increase in our price. 9%的佣金意味着要提高价格。
Well, to help with the sales, we could make this exception and give you a 7% commission for a trial period of one year. 好吧,为了帮你们推销,我们这次可以破例,给你们7%的佣金,试行一年。
What do you say? 你看如何?
In that case, we'll get 2% more in commission for every 1000 sets sold in excess of the quote. 那样的话,超过定额每多销1000台,我们便增加佣金2%,
Is that all right? 您看如何?
OK, we'll send you our catalogues and other promotional material free of charge. 好吧,我们会免费提供给你们目录单和其他推销资料,
The advertising expense shall be shared between us on fifty-fifty basis. 广告费由我们平摊。
Fair enough. We look forward to a happy and successful cooperation between us. 很合理,我们期待双方愉快成功地合作。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449617.html |