外贸英语话题王 第123期:商检证明(在线收听

   Certificate 商检证明

  There is one more thing to be discussed. Mr King. 金先生,还有一事需要讨论。
  What is it? 是什么事?
  You know our transaction involves frozen chickens;  你知道,我们的业务有冷冻鸡,
  we have to make sure that the sanitary standards are up to the requirements of the British Government. 我们必须确保它的卫生标准达到英国政府的要求才行。
  Mr. Li. our inspection bureau will issue a veterinary inspection certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 李先生,我们商检局将出具动物检疫证明书,以证明货物符合出口标准。
  Just to make sure that your standards are the same as ours.Mr. King. 我只想确定一下你们的标准是否和我们的一致,
  I wonder if it's possible for one of our vets to inspect your factories. 不知道能不能由我方派一名兽医看看你们的厂。
  I am sorry. That's never been done before.  对不起,没有这样的先例。
  However. if you Mr.Li.as the representative of your firm, wish to visit one of our factories, it can probably be arranged. 不过,如果您,李先生,作为贵公司的代表,想参观一下我们的工厂,也许倒是可以安排。
  Thank you. Mr. King.  谢谢,金先生。
  In additon to the certificate you mentioned, could we have another one showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.  除了您刚才提到的那个证明之外,再出一个证明,证明货物没有受到放射线污染,行不行?
  You see, some of our clients are very sensitive about this. 您知道,我们一些顾客对这一点很敏感。
  Your request is understandable.  您的要求是可以理解的,
  Well, I'll get in touch with the inspection bureau and see what they have to say. 好吧,我和商检局联系一下,听听他们的意见。
  That would be very kind of you.  非常感谢。
  One last thing, however, is that we would like to have a copy of each of the certificates in French. 不过还有最后一点,我们希望每个证书都有法文本。
  As a rule, our certificates are made out in Chinese and English. 一般来说,我们的证明书是用中文和英文的。
  Oh.I see. A copy in English would do as well.  哦,我明白了。有英文本也可以。
  And the certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau, I take it. 我想证明书是由你们商检局局长签字的吧。
  Our certificates are made valid through the official seal and personal chip of the commissioner. 我们的证明书是以盖公章和局长私人章为有效。
  I see.  我明白了。
  Well, thanks for everything. 好,一切多谢了。
  Don't mention it.  别客气。
  Glad to have been helpful. 愿意为您效劳。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449632.html