外贸英语话题王 第125期:检验商议(在线收听

   Negotiation about inspection 检验商议

  Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods. 早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。
  Great, that's what I have in mind. 太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。
  Firstly we want to confirm something. 首先我们想确认一些事情。
  Go ahead. 好的,什么事情?
  How would the goods be inspected? 商品是如何检验的?
  Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival. 嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
  Who will take charge of the inspection fee? 那么谁来负责检验费呢?
  According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee. 根据国际惯例,检验费有出口一方负责。
  We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities. 我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
  That's fine for us. 这点没问题。
  If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 10 days? 再复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。
  We will, for sure. 一定。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449715.html