外贸英语话题王 第133期:应税物品(在线收听) |
Something dutiable 应税物品 Anything duitable? 有应缴税的物品吗?
Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150. 有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
Anything else besides these? 除此之外,还有别的吗?
No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes. 除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch. 我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。
Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? 我得付烟酒税吗?
No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free. 不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。
Oh, thank you very much. 喔,谢谢您。
Have you got any prohibited goods with you? 您随身带有违禁品吗?
No, I don't think so. 我想没有。
I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here. 对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449723.html |