外贸英语话题王 第137期:劝解说服(在线收听

   Persuasion  劝解说服

  The market is really becoming more and more competitive. 市场竞争变得越来越激励了。
  Exactly.  的确如此。
  So we must know how things stand with us and do something to keep our head. 因此我们必须认清我们的处境,想方设法保持我们的主导地位。
  We'd better look at the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats we have.  我们最好认清我们的优势、劣势、机会和威胁。
  First, it's obvious that our main competitve advantage is our range of products. 我觉得我们另一方面的优势就是我们的产品。
  I think our strength also lies in another thing, that is our people. 另外一个不可忽略的因素就是我们的员工。
  You mean... 你的意思是……
  I mean the after-sale service. 我是说售后服务。
  Right you are.  太对了。
  Our after-service team is faster, more qualified and more efficient. 我们的售后服务队伍发展得更快,更称职,效率也更高。
  How do you analyse our weaknesses? 那你怎么分析我们的劣势呢?
  I think our problem is that we have a strong product but we haven't achieved the sort of market penetration we should have. 我认为我们的问题是,我们有好的产品,但这并没有给我们带来我们应有的市场份额。
  That's because our marketing is not so effective as our competitors.  那是因为我们的促销手段不如我们的竞争对手。
  We've relied too heavily on product quality, not enough on promotion. 我们过于依赖产品质量,却缺乏促销手段。
  I agree.  我同意。
  So from now on, we have to put considerably more effort into our advertising and direct mail campaigns. 所以从现在起,我们必须在广告上和邮购直销中下更大功夫。
  We should take effective measures to dominate the market.  我们应该努力占有市场,
  We must be aware of the threat we face. 我们必须认识到我们面临的威胁。
  So we've still got a tough job to do. 因此,我们的工作仍很艰巨。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449727.html