英语俚语天天说 第320期:表达"随便、都行"要慎用"whatever"(在线收听

 It's up to you. 随你

I’m ok with anything.都行
I’m cool with anything.
Anything is good/fine.
Anything works.
Anything will do.
Anything goes.
Bob: What are you gonna have for lunch?
你午饭准备吃啥?
Ben: I’m cool with anything. Let’s just grab a bite somewhere.
都行。我们就找个地儿随便吃些。
As you wish 听你的,悉听尊便
We can meet at my house or yours, as you wish.
我们可以在我家见面,也可以在你家,看你。
picky eater 挑食的人
fussy eater 挑食的人
When I was a little boy, I was kind of a fussy eater.
我小时候,还是挺挑食的。
Whatever 无所谓(不在乎)
Alan: What flavor do you want? Strawberry, vanilla …?
你想要什么口味的?草莓,香草…?
Lia: Whatever.
随便吧。
Don’t give a damn 不在乎
I don’t give a damn about whether she likes me or not.
她喜不喜欢我,我才不在乎!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lytts/449997.html