职场英文口语 第277期:特殊的圣诞节(5)(在线收听) |
I bought it when I was hoping to marry a man called Frank, 我买的那时候还希望能够嫁给Frank, although it turned out Frank wasn’t much of a man. (Starts to cry) 尽管结果表明Frank并不是我要找的那个人。(开始哭)
Oh Denise, never mind. Have you seen Tom anywhere? Oh Denise,没关系的。你看到Tom在那里了吗?
Over there… trying to earn his… bonus. 在那里...正努力得回他的...奖金。
(slurring speech)… great bubbly… so, have I told you about our plastic fruit… you’ve got to buy some… please? (声音颤抖地)...香槟太棒了...所以,我是不是已经告诉你关于我们的塑料水果的事了...你已经打算要买了...是吧?
It’s ok, no thanks… will you excuse me? 没有关系,不了谢谢...我失陪了?
How about you, darling? Are you in the market for a plastic lemon? 你呢,亲爱的?你们市场需要塑料的柠檬吗?
Tomato? Kumquat? No? Why not! Oh, I need more champagne. 番茄呢?金橘吗?没有?为什么不呢?哦,我要再来点香槟。
(calling across the room) Tom, Tom. I think you’ve drunk too much. (从屋子一遍响起叫声)Tom,Tom。我觉得你喝的够多了。
You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure. 你不应该把生意和乐趣混为一谈。
Anyway, it’s too late now, you’re not going to get you bonus. 不管怎样,现在太晚了,你是得不到奖金了。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/452207.html |