餐厅实用英语口语(3)(在线收听

3.餐厅点餐篇

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概
就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当
的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/4526.html