TED演讲:关于听的艺术(2)(在线收听) |
But here I'm being told that the piece of music is very quick. 但是到这里,让我看一下,这段音乐节奏很快。 I'm being told where to play on the drum. 根据乐谱,我知道该敲哪里。
I'm being told which part of the stick to use. 该用鼓棒的哪一部分演奏。
And I'm being told the dynamic. 该用怎样的强弱力度。
And I'm also being told that the drum is without snares. 我发现这个小军鼓响弦是放下的。
Snares on, snares off. 锁上响弦,放下响弦。
So therefore, if I translate this piece of music, we have this idea. 因此,如果我把从乐谱上所读到的东西转移到乐器上,会是这种感觉。
And so on. My career would probably last about five years. 诸如此类。 我的职业很有可能只能持续五年左右。
However, what I have to do as a musician is do everything that is not on the music. 但是 作为音乐家,我所做的一切却与音乐没有半点关系。
Everything that there isn't time to learn from a teacher, 来不及向老师学习的事,
or to talk about, even, from a teacher. 甚至是无法与老师谈及的事。
But it's the things that you notice when you're not actually with your instrument hat in fact become so interesting, and that you want to explore through this tiny, tiny surface of a drum. 但这是当你并不和你的乐器在一起时,你会发现的事事实上变得很有趣,接着你想探索通过这个很小小的鼓面。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/gjwtp/452874.html |