TED演讲:关于听的艺术(4)(在线收听

 However, that is simply not enough. 但是,这完全不够。

And I think what Herbie said-please listen, listen. 我在想Herbie的话,请听一听。
We have to listen to ourselves, first of all. 首先,我们必须聆听我们自己。
If I play, for example, holding the stick-where literally I do not let go of the stick you'll experience quite a lot of shock coming up through the arm. 举个例子,当我拿着鼓棒,事实上我没有松开它,你能通过手臂感受到强烈的震动。
And you feel really quite-believe it or not detached from the instrument and from the stick,even though I'm actually holding the stick quite tightly. 你会确确实实地感受到,信不信由你,与乐器本身以及鼓棒是分离的,然而事实上,我正紧紧的握着鼓棒。
By holding it tightly, I feel strangely more detached. 紧紧的握着它,奇怪的是我却感受到更多的分离感。
If I just simply let go and allow my hand, my arm, to be more of a support system,suddenly I have more dynamic with less effort. Much more. 如果我松开一些,让我的手和手臂作为更好的支撑,突然,我用相对少的力气得到更多的动力,多得多。
And I just feel, at last, one with the stick and one with the drum. 最后我感觉到,一个离鼓槌很近,一个离鼓很近。
And I'm doing far, far less. 我做的越来越少。
So in the same way that I need time with this instrument,I need time with people in order to interpret them. 所以相同的道理,我需要时间与乐器一起,我需要时间和人们在一起才能去了解阐释他们。
Not just translate them, but interpret them. 不仅仅是从表面上翻译它,而是演绎它。
If, for example, I play just a few bars of a piece of musicfor which I think of myself as a technician that is, someone who is basically a percussion player ...  例如,我来演奏一点音乐的片段,从我把自己看做是个会这门技术的人的角度来看,后者,人们称之为打击乐演奏者。
And so on. If I think of myself as a musician ... 等等...如果从我把自己看做一个音乐家的角度。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/gjwtp/452942.html