英语PK台 第816期:跟《老友记》学美语(2)(在线收听

   地点:莫妮卡公寓

  人物:菲比、罗斯、钱德勒、瑞秋、莫妮卡
  事件:在大家一起看电视,钱德勒因为戒烟脾气不好,菲比告知得到了汽水公司7000元的赔偿。
  剧情片段
  Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it’d be talking too.1
  钱德勒:哦,小羊排。那袜子到底有多旧了?要是我手上戴着袜子戴上三十年,它也会开始说话了。
  Ross: Okay. I think it’s time to change① somebody’s nicotine patch.
  罗斯:好吧,有人该换尼古丁贴片了。
  Monica: Hey. Where’s Joey?
  莫妮卡:嘿,乔伊去哪儿了?
  Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?2
  钱德勒:乔伊吃了我的最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了。你认为这样不对吗?
  Rachel: I think he’s across the hall.②
  瑞秋:我想他在对面。
  Monica: Thanks.
  莫妮卡:多谢。
  Ross: There y’go.③
  罗斯:换好了。
  Chandler: Ooh, I’m alive with④ pleasure now.3
  钱德勒:哦,我又重拾快乐的生活了。
  Ross: Hey, Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart? Pheebs?
  罗斯:嘿,菲比,你还想吃那个饼干吗?菲比?
  Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart⑤?
  菲比:谁想吃剩下的饼干?
  Ross: Hey, I might!
  罗斯:嘿,我可能想要!
  Phoebe: Sorry. Y’know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
  菲比:抱歉。你知道吗,汽水公司那些笨蛋给了我7000元当姆指事件的补偿金。
  All: You’re kidding. Oh my God.
  众人:开玩笑吧!天啊!
  Phoebe: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum. What is up with the universe?⑥4
  菲比:然后在来这的路上我又踩到口香糖了。这世界到底怎么了?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/453811.html