TED演讲: 小提琴和我的灵魂低谷(1)(在线收听

   Hi, everybody. Ban-gap-seum-ni-da. 嗨,大家好。很高兴和大家见面(韩语)

  I'd like to share with you a little bit of me playing my life. 我想与你们分享一些我的演奏人生。
  I might look successful and happy being in front of you today, 我今天在大家面前可能看起来很成功,很快乐,
  but I once suffered from severe depression and was in total despair. 但我曾得过严重的抑郁症,陷入彻底的绝望。
  The violin, which meant everything to me, became a grave burden on me. 小提琴,是我的人生,成为了我沉重的负担。
  Although many people tried to comfort and encourage me, their words sounded like meaningless noise. 虽然很多人试图安慰我、鼓励我,他们的话却像是毫无意义的噪音。
  When I was just about to give everything up after years of suffering, 当我忍受不了多年的痛苦,正准备放弃这一切时,
  I started to rediscover the true power of music.  我重新发现了音乐的真正力量。
  In the midst of hardship, it was the music that gave me -- that restored my soul. 在这一段艰苦的日子里,音乐唤醒了并治愈了我的灵魂。
  The comfort the music gave me was just indescribable, 音乐带给我的安慰是难以形容的,
  and it was a real eye-opening experience for me too,  它打开了我的眼界,
  and it totally changed my perspective on life  彻底改变了我对生活的看法
  and set me free from the pressure of becoming a successful violinist. 把我从压力中释放出来,使我成为一名成功的小提琴手。
  Do you feel like you are all alone?  你感到孤单吗?
  I hope that this piece will touch and heal your heart, as it did for me. 我希望这首曲子会感动,并且治愈你的心,就如它为我做的那样。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/454796.html