TED演讲:一个编舞者的现场创作过程(7)(在线收听

   So from there, from there, we're both getting up, we're both getting up, going in this direction, going underneath.  所以从那起,我们都站起来,我们都站起来,向这个方向走, 再从底下绕过去。

  Whoa, whoa, underneath. Whoa, underneath, whoo-um. Yeah? Underneath. Jump. Underneath. Jump. Paolo, kick.  哇,哇,底下过去。 哇,下面走,喔。可以吗?下面走。跳。下面走。跳。保罗,踢一下。
  Don't care where. Kick. Kick, replace, change a leg.  不用管哪里。踢一下。踢,替换,换一只脚站。
  Kick, replace, change the leg. Yeah? Okay?  踢,替换,换腿。可以吗?
  Cat, almost get his head. Almost get his head. Whoaa.  小凯,差一点触碰到他的头。差一点。哇。
  Just after it, maybe. Whoaa, whaaay, ooh. Grab her waist, come up back into her first, whoom, spin, turn her, whoo-aa. Great.  紧跟在它后面,也许。哇,喂,哦。搂住她的腰,起来回到她旁边,喔,旋转,转她,哇。非常棒。
  Okay, let's have a little go from the beginning of that. Just, let me slow down here. Fancy having eight--  好,让我们从最开始来一遍。让我先在这放慢些节奏。对八小时——
  Fancy having eight hours with me in a day. So, maybe too much. So, here we go, ready, and-- 对一天和我在一起八小时感兴趣吗。也许多了点。所以,我们开始,准备,开始,
  Nice, good job. Yeah? Okay. Okay, not bad. A little bit more? Yeah.  漂亮,做得好。是吗?好。好,不错再多一点?
  Just a little bit more, here we go, from that place. Separate.  再多一点点,我们开始,从那边。分开。
  Face the front. Separate. Face the front. Imagine that there's a circle in front of you, yeah?  面对前方。分开。面对前方。想象你们前面有一个圆,看到吗?
  Avoid it. Avoid it. Whoom. Kick it out of the way.  躲开它。躲开它。喔。把它踢走。
  Kick it out of the way. Throw it into the audience. Whoom.  把它踢走。把它丢给观众。喔。
  Throw it into the audience again. We've got mental architecture, we're sharing it, therefore solving a problem.  把它丢给观众多一次,我们已经有了一个思维的建筑,我们在分享它,也就是在解决一个问题。
  They're enacting it. Let me just see that a little bit. Ready, and go. 他们在实现它。让我们再来看一下。准备,开始。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/455711.html