TED演讲:一个编舞者的现场创作过程(8)(在线收听

   Okay, brilliant. Okay, here we go. From the beginning, can we do our phrases first?  好,非常好。好,我们开始。从头,我们可以先做我们的词语吗?

  And then that. And we're going to build something now, organize it, the phrases.  然后再是那个。我们现在要组建一些东西,让它有条理地成为一个流畅的词语。
  Here we go. Nice and slow? Ready and go...um. 我们开始。优美的,慢慢的开始。
  The duet starts. So yeah, okay, good. Okay, nice, very nice.  双人舞开始。对了,好的,好。好,很漂亮,非常漂亮。
  So good. So--Okay. So that was--Well done.  太棒了。太——好的。刚才那是——干得漂亮。
  That was the second way of working. The first one, body-to-body transfer, yeah, with an outside mental architecture that I work with that they hold memory with for me.  那是第二种创造模式。第一种,肢体对肢体的传递,把我展现出来的一个思维构架,他们存入记忆,为我保留。
  The second one, which is using them as objects to think with their architectural objects,  第二种则是把他们当作物体来思考,他们的构架,
  I do a series of provocations, I say, "If this happens, then that. If this, if that happens-- "  我发出一连串的提示,我会说,“如果这个发生了,那么怎样。如果这个发生了,那么怎样——”
  I've got lots of methods like that, but it's very, very quick, and this is a third method.  我有很多类似那样的方法,但它非常非常快,这是第三种方法。
  They're starting it already, and this is a task-based method, where they have the autonomy to make all of the decisions for themselves. 他们已经开始了,这是一个任务型的方法,他们有自主权去做他们自己的决定。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/455712.html