TED演讲:请求的艺术(8)(在线收听

   I recommend this, especially if those strangers are drunk German people. 我推荐这种方式,尤其是这些陌生人都是醉酒的德国人的时候。

  This was a ninja master-level fan connection,  这是与歌迷交流的最高级别,
  because what I was really saying here was, I trust you this much. Should I? Show me. 因为我真正传达的信息是,我就是这样信任你们。我应该这样做吗?用行动告诉我。
  For most of human history, musicians, artists, they've been part of the community.  在人类历史上的大部分时期,音乐人、艺术家是社群的一部分。
  Connectors and openers, not untouchable stars.  他们促进沟通,开拓新领域,不是无法触及的明星。
  Celebrity is about a lot of people loving you from a distance,  成为名人意味着有很多人从远方爱你,
  but the Internet and the content that we're freely able to share on it are taking us back.  然而因特网和我们在网络上自由共享的内容拉近了名人和支持者的距离。
  It's about a few people loving you up close and about those people being enough.  现在则是一小部分人近距离的为你提供足够的支持。
  So a lot of people are confused by the idea of no hard sticker price.  很多人不理解没有标准定价这个概念。
  They see it as an unpredictable risk, but the things I've done, the Kickstarter, the street, the doorbell, I don't see these things as risk.  他们认为这些事情不可预料的冒险,但是我所做的事情Kickstarter,在街头募款,按陌生人的门铃,我不认为这些事情是风险。
  I see them as trust. Now, the online tools to make the exchange as easy and as instinctive as the street, they're getting there.  我认为它们是信任。现在,网络工具让这种交流像在街头请求帮助一样简单和自然,它们即将实现这种转变。
  But the perfect tools aren't going to help us if we can't face each other and give and receive fearlessly, but, more important -- to ask without shame. 然而如果我们无法直面彼此,无所畏惧的给予和接受完美的工具也无法帮助我们,然而,更重要的是——不因请求帮助而感到羞愧。
  My music career has been spent trying to encounter people on the Internet the way I could on the box.  做音乐的过程中,我一直希望能像我站在盒子上的时候一样与不同的人相遇。
  So blogging and tweeting not just about my tour dates and my new video  所以我的博客和微博上不仅有我们的巡演日期,我们的新音乐录音带,
  but about our work and our art and our fears and our hangovers, our mistakes, and we see each other.  还有我们的作品、我们的艺术、我们的恐惧、宿醉和错误,这样我们就能真正感受到彼此的存在。
  And I think when we really see each other, we want to help each other. 当我们真正建立这种联系时,我们就希望互相帮助。
  I think people have been obsessed with the wrong question, which is, "How do we make people pay for music?"  我认为人们花了大量的精力试图解决错误的问题,也就是“我们如何强迫人们付钱购买音乐?”
  What if we started asking, "How do we let people pay for music?" 我们应该问一个新的问题,“我们如何让人们主动为音乐慷慨解囊?”
  Thank you. 谢谢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/jyp/456290.html