艾伦脱口秀第29期:光芒万丈(在线收听

   Hi.Hi, Oprah. Happy Mardi Gras I'm... I'm not Oprah, and I'm trying to do a show right here. 嗨 .嗨 奥普拉 狂欢节快乐 我 我不是奥普拉 我这正做节目呢

  I know that.Happy Mardi Gras, Helen.Sorry everybody. This is Gina. 我知道 狂欢节快乐 海伦 抱歉 这是吉娜
  She is our Litter Genie model from "Cat Week". 她是来自"猫猫日记"的"凌乱小妖"模特
  Gina, I don't think...Uh... very popular. 吉娜 我觉得 挺受欢迎嘛
  Oh, wow. You're very very full of yourself since you modeled for Little Genie. 哇 自从做了"凌乱小妖"的模特之后 你就相当富有啊
  Listen, maybe you've had too much to drink, do you think?No. 听着 你是不是喝太多了 你觉得呢 没有
  No? Okay. Do you wanna sit down?Yes.All right. I was thinking maybe in the chair here. 没有吗 好吧 你要坐下吗 好 好吧 我说的是坐椅子上
  Do you want to sit in the chair?Okay.Look at my beads. - I see them.They're clean and shiny. - They are. 你想坐椅子上来吗 好 快看我的项链  -看到了 光芒万丈  -确实
  You remember that? You remember that? 你记得吗 记不记得
  Yeah. I remember that. I know about Mardi Gras. 我记得 我知道狂欢节
  Shiny. - Yep.You wanna know how I got them? 好闪  -对 想知道我怎么得来的吗
  I know how you got them. I know what happened there. 我知道是怎么来的 我知道当时发生了什么
  You wanna see how I got them? 你想看看我怎么得到这链子的吗
  No. I do not want to see it.You wanna see how I got them? 不想 一点都不想 想看吗
  Do not wanna see.I can show you. - No.I brought a clip. 完全不想 可以给你看看  -不要 我带了录像
  Really? - Hmm. Roll it! 是吗  -播放
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457750.html