艾伦脱口秀第33期:完全歇斯底里(在线收听

   And so, he said you need to get away from your car immediately. 然后他说 "你得离你的车远点

  Your car is on fire.And I realized, okay, this is more than just a smoking vehicle. 你的车着火了" 这时候我才意识到 好吧 这已经不只是辆冒烟的车了
  So I started to walk over to him and I busted into tears. 于是我朝他走过去然后突然大哭了起来
  I was hysterical.And he said you have any belongings 我那时完全歇斯底里了 然后他说"你有没有什么
  you know, that you need to get And I said, well, my purse and my medical my son's medical records are by my car. 就是 财务需要拿出来" 然后我说 "我车上有钱包和医疗记录 我儿子的医疗记录"
  He said we need to get them and as I turned to go get them 他说那我们得去拿 我转身准备去拿的时候
  he kind of held his hand out firmly and said no, you have to stay here.And then he went for them. 他坚定地伸出手拦住了我 说"不行 你得待在这" 然后他去拿了
  He put on the respirator mask to go get them. - Wow. 他带了呼吸面罩去拿了  -哇塞
  His name is Joseph Stanpoly.You have not seen him since this happened. 他叫约瑟夫·斯坦博利 而你自从那天后就没见过他
  Joseph!How are you doing?You too.Great. 约瑟夫 你好吗 很好 好极了
  First of all, uh,you did what anybody should have done but they didn't. 首先  你做了每个人都应该做却没有做的事
  And you did.So good for you.And thank goodness you were driving by.Thank you, thank you.And that moment. 你做到了 好样的 还好你当时开车路过 谢谢大家 谢谢 在那种千钧一发的时候
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457754.html