艾伦脱口秀第43期:主持奥斯卡颁奖典礼(在线收听

   We are back with me and Patrick Harris.And here you are.You wouldn't know it, but this is you on the cover of the Entertainment Weekly. 欢迎回来 这是尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 看看 这是你 你们肯定猜不到 但这是你在 "娱乐周刊"的封面上

  And you, I assume, this is not Photoshopped,You were painted gold. - I was painted gold. 我觉得这个应该没PS过 你被涂成了金色  -是的呀
  They wanted to do a cool conceit. 这是个非常酷的想法
  They actually had prosthetic all around on either side on this big giant board. 实际上 这个大板子的四周 都被涂成了金色
  And I have to sit perfectly still as they painted gold all over my face. 化妆师把我的脸涂成金色时 我要一动不动
  And we took that shot.Oh yeah, that's the process of what was it happening. 然后我们才拍了这张照片 是的 这就是这张照片背后的故事
  Wow. - And so, it was painful.How long did that take?11 hours. 哇  -是的 拍摄过程很痛苦的 用了多长时间呢 11个小时
  No. - No no no.I love you all.Oh! My stars! No, it took a couple of hours to do. 天啊  -天啊 就是这样 我爱你们 "天哪 明星们啊" 拍摄花了几个小时
  But when I was done it took forever to clean off. 但是拍完后 卸妆费了很大工夫
  But now, when I blew my nose, it's worth like 475 dollars. 我擤鼻涕时 会这么想"这可价值475美元哦"
  Good to know.So it's benefit.It's very very impressive. - It's weird.That doesn't even look like you. 土豪啊 这也算福利吧 很惊艳  -有点奇怪啦 看上去甚至都不像你
  It's crazy.Alright. So we are going to play a game. 有点疯狂 好的 下面我们玩一个游戏
  You are hosting the academy awards,So we thought we'd play a special round of Heads-Up. 你要主持奥斯卡颁奖典礼了 所以我们玩一轮特别版的"我演你猜"游戏
  And this is all Oscar nominates or winners or... - okay, okay. 都是些奥斯卡提名者或者获奖者之类的  -好的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457764.html