艾伦脱口秀第66期:一起走的红地毯(在线收听) |
He's so fun, he is a real sweet, he is a gentleman. 他很有趣 非常贴心 很绅士 We're doing all this promo together, for the movie,So we walked the carpet at the Globes together. 我们在一起为这部电影做宣传 所以金球奖的时候我们一起走的红地毯
So there's nothing going on,Cause people of course assume you, cause you.No, no, no, no. Always, always. 所以你们之间没什么 因为人们总是想当然地认为你 因为你 不 不 不 人们总这样 总是
No, but we arrived separately,But then later we went to the party together,We had fun, and that was good. 不 但我们是分开过去的 不过后来我们一起去参加了聚会 我们玩得很开心 很好
Right. Does he have a girlfriend? 好的 他现在有女朋友吗
-Um, I think he might, I'm not sure, I know he did. - Uh huh. 呃 我觉得可能有 我不太确定 我知道他有过 -嗯哼
What?No, I'm not, I'm just, I'm not in his business like that. 怎么了 不 我只是 我跟他不是那种关系
Not yet.You never know. - Why not?What the heck, what's going on around here. 目前不是 这可说不准-为什么不呢 怎么回事 发生什么了
I don't know,we just have all these posters laying around backstage. 我不知道 我们后台到处都有这些海报
You pop them up. - Yeah.Um, How old is he? 然后你就放上来了 -是的 他多大了
He's, somewhere I...Like twenty -five, twenty-six, maybe,seemed older.Yeah, so much older. 他 25 26左右吧 大概 看起来比较成熟 对 太成熟了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457787.html |