艾伦脱口秀第88期:遭受慢性病折磨(在线收听) |
And so basically she is we meet her in a chronic pain management group. 所以大体上她是 我们在一个慢性病治疗小组认识了她 She is addicted to drugs,She is addicted to booze,She doesn't want to live, 她有毒瘾 还酗酒 她不想活下去了
She too, can't make a decision to live or die. 她也无法做出生与死的抉择
And this movie is her journey to make the decision to live, 这部电影讲述的是她如何决定活下去的
and it's quite extraordinary journey with this woman. 而且这是一段非常特别的旅程
And I got to tell you it's what's so been so incredible is 最不可思议的是
an amount of people come out to me,with who are suffering with chronic pain, 很多人来找我 他们都是同样遭受慢性病折磨的人
and in the same situation,and it's unbelievable how much positivity. 和她处在同一种状况 无法想象这部电影能给那些
that's bringing to those who are kind of silently suffering. 默默承受病痛的人们带来多少正能量
And I think it's a beautiful, hopeful movie. 我觉得这是一部好看的 能带给人们希望的电影
Yeah, the final scene is amazing, 是啊 最后一幕简直神了
but it's just it's really and I know what you went through 但这真的是 我懂你经历过什么
I didn't see you because we- you were just basically you just go then, 我没看见你自己的影子 因为你已经不见了
you disappeared while you were shooting this,and I know how hard it was for you, 你拍摄的时候已经融进了这个角色 我知道这有多难做到
and I didn't know this though I didn't know you are terrified of being under water. 但是我并不知道 我不知道你有"水下恐惧症" |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457896.html |