艾伦脱口秀第98期:圣诞礼物(在线收听) |
Um he turned his behavior around. I took him to Oliver Garden. 他不再淘气 我就带他去了橄榄园餐厅 And he had never held cloth napkin in his hands before. 他以前从来没有用过布制餐巾
And, um, he was so excited to be there. 去那里吃饭 他很激动
He had a little cute Polo on and had two desserts. 他穿了件可爱的POLO衫 吃了两份甜点
And I said, um you know,I said why is this such a big deal on his sidewalk. 然后我问他 为什么这顿饭对他意义这么重大
Cause you know, cause not much to eat at home.So I make sure that, you know, 他说 因为家里没什么可吃的 所以 我又点了点东西
There was something to bring home - Then you went to. 让他打包带回家 -然后你去
Then you brought food to his house. - Yeah. 然后你送了些吃的去他家 -对
OK, so then, you have a kid in your class. 还有 你班里有个孩子
He is looking out the window all the time.And you say what are you doing. 他总是看着窗外 然后你问他在干什么
He is looking at birds.Because it makes him feel peaceful. 他说在看小鸟 因为那样会让他感到安宁
Yeah, um. -So then, you do what? 对 -然后 你又做了什么
So I went and bought a bird watching book for kids. 我就去给他买了一本观察鸟类的儿童书
And his grandmother, he, he was being raised by his grandmother. 而他的奶奶 他目前暂时
Um, very transient relationship.His um, grandmother called me and said, 由奶奶照顾 他奶奶打电话告诉我
this is probably the only thing he gets for Christmas. 这可能是他在圣诞节收到的唯一的礼物
Um, so - So, then you.So my mom and I went to Target, 所以 -所以 你又 我妈和我去了塔吉特百货
and make sure he has, he and his sister has something to open. 为他和他妹妹买了圣诞礼物
Cause every kid deserves to open present on Christmas.Yep, they do. 因为每一个孩子都应该收到圣诞礼物 对 的确是这样 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457907.html |