艾伦脱口秀第105期:精彩故事(在线收听) |
But to put the reality to the character,I had to keep the distance from them. 可是为了代入角色 我得跟他们保持距离 And I was trying to imagine if they would kill my family. 我想象我家人 被他们杀掉的画面
I have 2 daughters.So if they would kill my family, 我有2个女儿 所以如果有人要杀我家人
I would do anything to protect them. - Yeah. 我会不惜一切保护家人 -嗯
It's insane, but that's the situation everybody in the war was in. 这很疯狂 但是战争年代中人人都处在这样的境况里
So that was really hard,but I believe that was really meaningful. - Yeah. 演好这个角色真的很难 但我相信这是有意义的 -是的
Yeah, it's um I'm telling you, you are so good. 我想说你真的很棒
I hated you in the movie, I hated you. 电影里的你 我真的很讨厌
And I was like I gotta meet this guy because you were so good. And.. 我是这么想的 你演得太棒了 我一定要会会你
I didn't bring my bad, mistakes so .Thank you. 因为我没表现我不好 会犯错的一面 谢谢
It's, it's, it's a hard thing to watch,but it's an amazing story of triumph and survival. 看的时候可能会有负面情绪 但这是一个关于凯旋和幸存者的精彩故事
And um, but you were amazing and Unbroken is in theaters now. 你在电影里的表现相当精彩 电影"坚不可摧"正在影院热映
Miyavi is gonna perform after this. You've got to see this guy.We'll be back. 接下来石原贵雅将带来他的表演 你们一定很想看的我们马上回来 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457914.html |