艾伦脱口秀第109期:美国将军(在线收听) |
It feels like all three of you have been living under there. Something that. 感觉你们三个 一直住在那底下 Melanie, if the stalactites grows from the ceiling of the cave, 梅拉妮 如果说钟乳石是从洞穴的顶上长下来的
what formation grows from the cave's floor? 什么东西是从洞穴的地上长上去的
Do you... have you heard of the stalactites? 你听说过钟乳石吗
Yes, I have.So that's the one that grows from the ceiling. 听说过 那么它是从顶上长下来的
What grows from the floor?There's another one that sounds like that. Right? 什么是从地上长上去的 还有一个词听起来和它差不多 对吧
Oh. Oh. Okay.Stalactite. Yes. Stalactite, and then the. 哦 知道了 钟乳石 是的 钟乳石 然后是
Stalag... Stalag...mite?Alrigt.Yes! Heather,A grown up is generally anyone over the age of 18. 石 -石笋 答对啦 好的 希瑟 一般18岁以上就是成年人了
What American General was born on December 5th, 1839. 出生于1839年12月5日的美国将军是哪一位呢
Americans General?Eh..Eh, General Lee?No.Custer?Yeah!! 美国将军 是李将军吗 不是 是卡斯特吗 耶
That's all we have time for. You all win.Alrigt. 时间到 你们都赢了 好了
I have to drop you all in some points,but you can't all drop by once. 我得跟你们"再会"了 不过你们不能同时掉下去
So we are gonna start with you, Nicole.I will see you in a minute. Bye. 妮可 我们先从你开始 待会儿见 拜 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457918.html |