艾伦脱口秀第115期:生理反应(在线收听

   I am catching upon Girls And Downton Abbey lately. Oh, yeah? 我最近在追"都市女孩" 还有"唐顿庄园" 是吗

  Which I love it. Two completely opposite shows like Well, you know what? - I mean can you image 我好爱看  -两部完全不同的剧 你知道吗  我是说你能想象
  Dreaming about those two bigs mixed together, Girls. 把这两部剧搁在一块儿吗...
  Oh, gonna dress you up in my love,Oh yeah!All over, all over. 用我的爱将你盛装打扮 噢耶 浑身上下 不错过每一处
  Gonna dress you up in my love Our next guest is one of the stars of the most 用我的浓情蜜意为你妆点 我们下一位嘉宾是出演过最受欢迎电视剧
  popular comedy on television, The Big Bang Theory. "生活大爆炸"的演员之一
  And now he is voicing an adorable alien in the new movie Home. 目前他在为新电影"疯狂外星人"中一个可爱的外星人配音
  Take a look.This is not even music, it's just noise. 我们来看看 这根本算不上是音乐 不过是噪音而已
  Involuntary physical response.Confusion! What is happening to my body? 这是无意识的生理反应 奇怪 我的身体怎么了
  It's called dancing.Boovs do not dancing.I can't tell. 这叫跳舞 波波星人从不跳舞 那可不一定
  How long before this kills me? 我快疯了 还要跳多久
  I am not in control of my only extremely.Work it.I do not want it to work. 我完全控制不住自己 随它去吧 我不想让它摆来摆去
  Hey, you know what?Boov rhythms bloom.Shake your butt then. 你知道吗 波波星节奏感真棒 扭动你的屁股吧
  I'm shaking in the most undignified way 我现在扭来扭去的样子太丢脸了
  Oh, no! My hands are in the air, like I just do not care. 哦 不 我的手自己晃起来了 像是我无所谓它们这样似的
  Please welcome Jim Parsons. 让我们欢迎吉姆·帕森斯
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457924.html