艾伦脱口秀第133期:出了点小意外(在线收听) |
Just like that.If you see a news report that you think I should see. 就像那样 如果你看到一则新闻 觉得我应该看看 Please send it to me.I love these things.Here is something you should see. 请把它发给我 我好这口 下面的视频你也应该看看
Ah, last weekend we sent one of our assistant Jason to a restaurant with a birthday cake for his grandma. 嗯 上周末我们派了一位助理杰森 去一家餐厅 带上给他奶奶做的蛋糕
And he asked people to hold it.But the cake was rigged. 然后他让别人帮他拿着 但是蛋糕被做过手脚
So that it would immediately fell off the tray.But the cake was rigged. 端着会立刻从托盘上滑下来 于是他又做了一个
And he brought his grandma with him to Chili's.My grandma's.Beautiful. 他还带上了奶奶去Chili's 这是给我奶奶的 真漂亮
Actually I am looking to take a quick picture.Can you hold it quickly for me?Beautiful. 事实上我正想给它拍一张照 你能帮我端一下吗 当然
If you just lower so I can get it over.And 3, 2... Oh... Oh.Hi, grandma. 你能放低点吗 我可以拍下整个蛋糕 准备 3 2 噢 噢 你好 奶奶
Oh, my birthday cake?My grandma comes, it's her birthday.No. 啊 我的生日蛋糕 我奶奶要来了 今天是她的生日 不
Jason, what did you do to my cake?We dropped it. I am sorry. 杰森 你对我的蛋糕做了什么 我们弄掉了 抱歉
It's all right. It looks okay.Oh, man.Do you have an interview?Yeah? 没事的 它看上去还好 天哪 老兄 你有一个面试吗 什么
Do you have an interview?Yeah. - Good luck in.Yeah. - Good luck in. 你在等面试吗 是的 -祝你好运 谢啦老兄 -你能帮个小忙吗
Just hold it quick.My grandma's birthday.Here it is.Oh...Grandma. 只是端着它而已 (今天是)我奶奶的生日 拿好了 噢 奶奶
Jason, what did you do to my cake?We just got a little messy, gradma. 杰森 你对我的蛋糕做了什么 我们只是出了点小意外 奶奶
We'll get this Here.Happy Birthday to you.Happy Birthday to you.Happy Birthday dear grandma.Happy Birthday to you. 这个我们还是可以用 给你 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的奶奶 祝你生日快乐
I don't think so.Can I say something? - Yeah.You're on the Ellen Degeneres show right now.Thanks, buddy. 我并不如此认为 听我说 哥们 -怎么了 你上了艾伦秀 谢谢你 老兄
Elbow high five, thanks for being a good support.You want some cake? Oh, I'm fine, thank you.- Good luck on your interview. Thank you. 用肘击个掌 谢谢你的支持 你想尝一点蛋糕吗 哦 不用了 谢谢 祝你面试顺利 谢谢
Oh he clapped in everything. So sweet!We'll be right back. 哦 他什么都可以拍得精彩 真贴心 我们马上回来 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457945.html |