艾伦脱口秀第140期:奥普拉的朋友(在线收听

   We're back with the first lady of the United States,Michelle Obama. 回来我们继续采访的是美国第一夫人 米歇尔·奥巴马

  And we're talking about the "Selma".And Oprah, of course produced that movie. 我们刚刚讨论了"塞尔玛游行" 还有奥普拉 当然 她制作了那部电影
  We're both friends with Oprah.Oprah is my neighbor. 我们都是奥普拉的朋友 奥普拉是我的邻居
  And so we're probably better friends.But...uh...But you hang out with her sometimes too. 所以可能她关系跟我更好一些 但是 呃 但是你也偶尔跟她约出去玩
  Yeah, every now and then.Do you know...When's the last time you saw her? 是啊 时不时地 那你知道  你上次见她是什么时候
  We screened "Selma" At our home.So a while ago. I saw them... 在我家里拍摄"塞尔玛游行"那次 看来有一阵子了 我看见他们...
  I saw the screening that she screened in Santa Barbara,So I saw her,but I just saw her last weekend. 我看了她在圣塔巴巴拍得那场戏 我看见她了 不过我上周刚见过她
  Yeah well, I was still on her magazine cover first. 好吧 我依然还是她杂志封面的第一
  No, no. I just...It...Well, maybe first the way it worked out. 等等 我只是...好吧 也许你的那期封面先出版的
  But I was first on it.And then yours came out first...Something like that. 但我是最先拍完封面的 然后你的那期领先了...差不多就是这样
  Look, it's not important who knows her better.It's not important. It's not important. 你看 咱俩谁更了解她并不重要 这并不要 不重要
  But on the count of three we'll say her middle name.Because I'm sure you know her middle name. Okay? 那么我数到三我们一起说她的中间名 因为我敢肯定你知道她的中间名 没问题吧
  One, two, three...Michelle. -Carol.No, do you really know it? I do know it. 一 二 三...米歇尔  卡萝尔 不会吧 你真得知道吗 我是知道的
  I don't know it. - I just found out today.It's "Gail".Yeah, I did know that. - It's "Gail". 我并不知道  我今天才知道 是"盖尔" 是的 我记起来了  是"盖尔"
  I did know that.But you were saying your name. 我记起来了 可是你刚说了自己的名字
  Yeah, she was named after me.Yeah, of course.So let's talk about... 对 她用了我的名字 是的 当然 那么我们来谈谈...
  This is the 5th Anniversary of...The "Let's Move" Campaign.Which is so important. 今年已经是五周年了 "动起来"运动 意义很深远的一项运动
  And it's really in the shot that we have to,I mean, the health of these kids right now is not good. 这是我们迫在眉睫 必须要做得事情 我是说 现在小孩子的健康状况并不好
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457957.html