艾伦脱口秀第145期:年轻有魅力(在线收听

   You just took a selfie with the real First Lady, 你刚刚和真的第一夫人拍了张自拍

  how cool was that!Surreal, how crazy is the show, how great is the show today! 那太酷了 太梦幻了 这个节目太疯狂了 今天真是太棒了
  Our next guest is not The First Lady of the United States. 我们下一位嘉宾并不是美国第一夫人
  She just plays one on TV.Take a look. 她只是在电视上演了第一夫人而已 我们来看一看
  Why did you meet with the governor of New Mexico? 为什么你要和新墨西哥州的州长见面
  Because governor Martinez has been outspoken on this Clarence Parker mess. 因为马迪尼斯州长 对于克拉伦斯·帕克的事公开发表了看法
  I wanted to hear her thoughts.I know a vetting when I see one. 我想知道她的想法 我知道副总统审查是什么样
  You and Cyrus were giving her the once-over for V.P. 你和塞勒斯在评估她是否能当副总统
  Cyrus thought it would be a good idea. 塞勒斯觉得这是个好主意
  That does not mean she's the right person for the job. 但那不意味着她是最适合这个工作的人
  You told me you were gonna pick someone boring and unelectable. 你告诉我 你要选不可能当选的无名小卒
  I prostituted myself so that you would get your mistress back, 我出卖了我肉体 让你赢回了你的情妇
  and now you're gonna take someone young and charismatic, 现在你却要任命一个年轻有魅力的
  And female and Latina,And make her the vice president of the United States? 拉丁裔的女人 让她当美国的副总统
  How dare you?What happened to my turn?We had a deal, Fitz. 你怎么能这样 我的机会哪去了 我们有过约定 费兹
  From "Scandal" Please welcome Bellamy Young. 欢迎《丑闻》剧组的贝拉米·杨
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457972.html