艾伦脱口秀第151期:纯真年代(在线收听

   Thank you so much! Thank you so much!Hi! Thank you so much!Oh boy! Thanks so much!Yeah! Right? Okay. Have a seat.Thanks so much! That is so nice of you. 谢谢 谢谢大家 谢谢你们 非常感谢 好的 大家请坐 很感谢大家 你们真好

  Back at you. I feel the same way,about all of you, each everyone of you,thanks so much. 我也爱你们 爱你们每一个人 谢谢大家
  I think I wave too, just about all of you.I am pretty sure.Any closer, and than it is weird. 我也在对你们招手 我很肯定 再近一点就会很奇怪了
  It's... You can wave from this far,and then but if you get too close,it's so weird to wave to something just like that. 这么远招手很正常 要是距离太近了 会感觉怪怪的
  Suppose to be waving. I think it's 6 feet, that's the rule.I don't know. 合适的招手距离 我觉得是六英尺 我也不知道
  Boy, oh boy, it's nice outside, it's spring.You can tell it's spring. 外面天很好 春天到了 你能看出来是春天
  I am seeing the signs everywhere in Los Angeles. 洛杉矶到处都能看到 春天的迹象
  The grass is turning from greenish-brown to brownish-green. 草地从绿棕色 变成了棕绿色
  So,here is what I want to talk about today. 所以说 这就是我今天的话题
  You know what I wanna talk about?Well, can't tell you. It's mystery. 你们知道话题是什么吗 才不告诉你 这是秘密
  I love a good mystery, do you?Don't tell me, it's a mystery. 我喜欢有趣的秘密 你们呢 别告诉我 这是秘密
  Our story began two weeks ago,it was a simpler time. 故事发生在两周前 那是纯真年代
  Zayn was still in One Direction,and Indiana you can still have a pizza at weddings. 泽恩还在单向乐队 在印第安纳州 你还能在婚礼上吃披萨
  It was Tuesday evening.The Mrs and I were in the our parlor, and we were reading. 那是在星期二的晚上 太太和我在起居室 我们在看书
  By parlor, I mean living room.By reading, I mean watching Netflix. 起居室的意思是 客厅 阅读的意思是 看网飞剧
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457980.html